Welcome to the Mobility AI Lab at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU)!
Dr MA Wei (马玮, 馬瑋) is an Assistant Professor of Transportation Engineering in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU). His research focuses on the intersection of machine learning, mobility data mining, and transportation network modelling, with applications for smart, efficient, and sustainable mobility systems.
- Multi-modal Transportation Network Modelling
- Data-driven Modelling and Optimisation
- Machine Learning and Data Mining in Infrastructure Systems
- Transportation Operation and Management
- Dynamic Large-scale Network Simulation
- Urban Computing
- Smart Cities
|Jan 1, 2023||Ms. Xinyu Wang and Ms. Qionghua Liao joined the PolyU Mobility AI Lab as Ph.D. students.|
|Oct 1, 2022||Mr. Junlin He joined the PolyU Mobility AI Lab as a Research Assistant, and he will continue to pursue his Ph.D. degree here.|
|Sep 1, 2022||Mr. Binyu Yang, Ms. Xiaotong Xu, and Mr. Zihan Wan joined the PolyU Mobility AI Lab as Ph.D. students.|